Carmen Chapa Real Estate's mission is to be the "premiere" Real Estate Brokerage firm in the Turtle Creek, Oak Lawn, and Uptown neighborhoods of Dallas by providing excellent service and superior real estate knowledge to buyers and sellers.
To help make our neighborhood a better place by being active in community organizations, giving back to my neighbors through volunteer work and enhance our property values by working to be the best REALTOR I can be.
Carmen Chapa opened Carmen Chapa Real Estate, LLC in 2010. Though her company is new, she has almost 20 years experience in residential real estate.
Earning her real estate license in 1995, she began her career representing buyers and sellers in the Turtle Creek, Oak Lawn, and Uptown area of Dallas... and she continues on with that area as her primary focus.
While real estate experience and area knowledge are critical components to her success, her background and perseverance also add to this winning mix:
Carmen was born in the small town of San Benito, TX where she grew up with her parents and four siblings. Her father, a World War II veteran and small business owner, set an example as a hard worker and later became the first Hispanic elected to San Benito’s city council.
Carmen earned a music scholarship to Baylor University. She graduated with a degree in music and went to The University of North Texas to earn a Masters in Music Performance. She became the principal clarinetist for the Dallas Opera Orchestra.
After a horrific automobile accident, doctors told her she would never play the clarinet again and her career as a real estate agent may also be very limited. Because of her upbringing and perseverance, she was not going to accept defeat: She fought back to regain her position in The Dallas Opera Orchestra and in real estate.
Last year Carmen retired after twenty years as a professional musician, but she still gives back to the community by teaching clarinet to middle and high school students. Her focus now is on growing her real estate business by giving expert personalized service to all her clients.
Top 10 Reasons
Carmen Chapa is the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in THIS market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me on my cell phone (214-536-2410) or send me an e-mail (Carmen@CarmenChapa.com), and we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- Carmen Chapa Real Estate, LLC.